Increase Visibility | Expand Your Network | GAIN EXPOSURE!
Sign up to receive Vendor Show Announcements.
This includes information on:
- The Process,
- Vendor Responsibilities,
- BIG Responsibilities and Cost.
Welcome Small Business Owners!! We offer a great opportunity for you to showcase your products and/or services to over 3,000 federal government employees in a secure building. BIG-IRS NCFB conducts fundraising expos to support our chapter’s Community Outreach efforts. For you, this opportunity provides exposure and visibility! Our vendor shows are conducted monthly. Due to space limitations and regulations governing federal buildings, we are only authorized 14 slots for each show. Please see the information below regarding our process, procedures and costs.
1. Announce, Acknowledge, Register/Pay and Confirm all in ONE day!
• ANNOUNCE – An email blast will be sent out with vendor show date/time.
• ACKNOWLEDGE – Building Process and Procedures.
• REGISTER/PAY – Select ONE business category.
• CONFIRM – Receive immediate confirmation to participate in the show.
Note: No manual selection process. The tables will be first come first served in the dedicated business categories. You may only register for ONE business category. If we have tables remaining we will send out another email blast until all tables are reserved. .
1. DONATION PAYMENT TO PARTICIPATE
Table Donations are:
* Discount Code: In order to take advantage of the discounted donation rate and receive the donation code please email email@example.com with your membership number. * Please note donations are non-refundable and non transferable and only applicable to the vendor show you are currently registering for.
1. ARRIVALS: All vendors arrive to the loading dock of IRS Building A. -
2. PARKING: Parking is only allowed at the New Carrollton Metro Station.
You are encouraged to park at the metro station (for a small fee) which is a short walking distance directly across the street from IRS Building A. You will ONLY be allowed to use Building A to enter and exit the building.
3. SECURITY ACCESS LIST: This is a federal government building with strict security guidelines and procedures for entering, exiting, and navigating through the building.
4. BREAKDOWN & DEPARTURE
TABLE PRESENTATION CRITERIA
1. Banquet Tablecloth - cover ENTIRE table, including the legs of the table.
2. Professional and Organized Set-up
3. Advertisement Contact Information displayed
4. No bins, boxes or other distracting items in front of or beside the vending table
(ONLY FOUR SLOTS, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE)
Note: Donation is non-refundable and non-transferable.
NOTE: Dates are tentative but we will ensure alternative dates stay within the same month. Show participation must be within the same month. No date transfers. Show Time: 8 AM to 2PM
BIG IRS NCC Chapter announces that our 2019 SPRING Vendor Gold Sponsorship Program is open for four slots! The purpose of this program is to provide small business owners the opportunity to increase your brand awareness, provide an awesome consistent vendor opportunity and sales increase potential. During our launch of this program our four slots sold out in two days. So if you are interested please act fast and secure your spot. Slots are first come first served.
- Participate in one vendor show per month over the next three consecutive months (April, May and June).
- Reserve Prime Table Location.
- "No additional registration required during the three consecutive month period.
- Flat fee of $250 donation covers for all three months.
- One 6'ft table
Plus processing fee with PayPal payment.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us Monday - Friday, 9AM - 3PM. Please contact Nikki Ashe 202-251-6291 | firstname.lastname@example.org or Martha Shephard BIG IRS NCC Chapter, Fundraiser Chair and Co-Chair Fundraiser